Raised Bed - Planting the seedlings

I was thinning my seedling tray and decided to use some to plant directly in the raised bed. If they don't take then I always have the peat pots to continue planting. Cucumbers at the back, then 2 rows of tomatoes and 2 rows of peppers. I will have to thin both the cucumbers and peppers significantly as they get bigger. 1 feet of space for a pepper plant seems like a lot when they are this small.
Close up off the trenches.


I made little 9" mounds for the cucumbers, and put about 3 per mound.


Here are the tomato plants, they are Sweeties and will need some kind of cage or trellis for them to climb.

Here are the sweet peppers. I am really looking forward to these. They love heat and we are already in the mid 80's here. Only dropping into the 60's at night. I should start to see some good growth here.


Comments