Everything is growing nicely (Week 3)

After a very slow start and suspected demise, the Chard in the foreground and the Kale in the background is starting to flourish. I guess I did not water enough in the early days of transplanting.

One of the peas has really taken off. You can even see a flower. It popped out from nowhere yesterday afternoon.

The squash too is starting to bear signs of developing fruit. I had thought that this thing would get huge before starting to bud. Shows you what I know.

The tomatoes have also really started growing well in the bed. Maybe it was planting them all the way down till the soil touched their top leaves, maybe it is the abundance of water, or maybe it is just that they now have enough room to stretch their legs. Either way these guys are doing a lot better than the ones still in peat pots.

The cucumbers are also growing, but the only sign of that is bigger leaves. Peppers are not growing nearly as fast, I wonder if I am still overwatering.

Comments